It's hard to make goals in December because it goes by way too fast. Between shopping for presents and the surge of purchases I have to pack in the shop there really isn't a moment to concentrate on anything else. Either way I'm gonna try to keep these things in mind and be happy with anything I do accomplish.
- Begin brainstorming the spring collection
- Put a little chunk of money back and start a budget
- Start making a list of new year resolutions
- Make a couple of good meals and a couple of unique cocktails
- Begin clearing off our lot
- Bake some holiday cookies and make other home made sweets (marshmallows) to gift
- Go out with my friends
- Send out Christmas Cards
- Pull out the Video Camera
- Print Pictures and Instagrams
What are some of your goals for December?