photo blogban1_zps06115c64.jpg photo blogban2_zps25145b56.jpg photo blogban3_zps43f8c62d.jpg photo blogban4_zpsbe83ebd7.jpg photo blogban5_zps7c892585.jpg photo blogban6_zpsad9ba9e2.jpg

1/31/2014

January Little Goal: Work on Baby Book




Diving into any kind of scrap booking is a little hard for me at first. It can be super overwhelming with the unlimited supplies and pictures. I haven't worked on her book in 6 months so it was long past due for me to start punching out some pages. Good news is that I feel like the first 5 pages or so are finished and I am almost at the most exciting part her birth page! Funny thing is of all the pictures I have printed are of everything that isn't important... I have only 2 pictures of her birth so I need to go print some more!


You can see The beginnings of my unconventional baby book here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? I love reading comments... drop me a line and a link!