This is a start of a new monthly goal for me. Last month I focused on getting organized and getting caught up on appointments for myself. Having this one goal for one month has seemed like a pretty easy way to accomplish things so I am continuing it this month. I still also want to keep these little goals I have been posting too because if I have this list of little goals it seems like I am more likely to work on them in my free time.
My month goal for February is no fast food or pop for one month. I know this is going to be a hard one but I am determined and if I focus on it for one month I might find myself making it a habit for the rest of the year.
Here are my little goals for February
1. Read some of my forgotten books
2. Cook healthier Meals and try new ones
3. Continue working on baby book
4. Clean out closet and supplies
5. Do some fun things for myself: go to a movie, get a pedicure, go out for a night with my friends, and go on a special outing with Justin
1. Started posting more on the blog
2. Went to my favorite nature escape
3. Tried a new recipe
4. Organized my desk
5. Started saving money and took care of my school bills
What is your goal for February??