photo blogban1_zps06115c64.jpg photo blogban2_zps25145b56.jpg photo blogban3_zps43f8c62d.jpg photo blogban4_zpsbe83ebd7.jpg photo blogban5_zps7c892585.jpg photo blogban6_zpsad9ba9e2.jpg

2/06/2014

Mini Cabin: Progress 5













I haven't been able to update you all in awhile about our Mini Cabin. Its making slow progress as of right now. We haven't been able to work on it much lately because temperatures here in KY have been in the negatives and we've had lots and lots of snow! (I'm happy about the snow, but these temperatures not so much). 
We wanted to get this done at least in December, but sometimes you set goals and you just can't meet them. So I just wanted to share a couple of pictures!!


 

 
 

This picture is looking out one of the windows, as of right now...we have the roof on, all walls up, house wrap on and we've begun the siding! I can't wait to show you all what its looks like! ;)
-Nicky

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? I love reading comments... drop me a line and a link!