photo blogban1_zps06115c64.jpg photo blogban2_zps25145b56.jpg photo blogban3_zps43f8c62d.jpg photo blogban4_zpsbe83ebd7.jpg photo blogban5_zps7c892585.jpg photo blogban6_zpsad9ba9e2.jpg

2/13/2013

Happy 1 Year Blogiversary


Wow... It's been a year! I really had no idea what I was doing when I started this blog. I don't even know what caused me to start blogging. My whole life I have tried to keep a journal. I had more success when I was younger but after going through my filing cabinet and closet recently I realized I had at least 12 over halfway empty journal/diaries from the past 20 years. So having been blogging for a year.... makes me sooo proud!

Blogging has really saved my life. Seriously. It has helped give me a purpose and made me excited to try new things. A few months before I graduated college I had quit my job. Once I graduated I enjoyed not having anything to do but depression hit me quick. Working from home was lonely and it was hard to concentrate on what needed to be done. Blogging helped me create a schedule, it helped me see what I really enjoyed and wanted out of life. So yeah I will keep blogging because I really do love it. It's the best way to keep memories and meet new people who like the same things as you do!



My Top Five Favorite Posts
Top Five Reader Favorites
So here's to a second year of blogging fun! (taking my wine glass of lemonade and raising it into the air for a toast) Cheers!

Thanks to all my sweet readers and friends who follow along you help keep me going!

I am excited to be bringing a whole new look to the blog along with more fun craft posts and tidbits of my life as I become a mommy! So stick with me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? I love reading comments... drop me a line and a link!